We’re a fresh thinking internet marketing & web design agency based in the heart of Birmingham. With over 30 years combined experience in the creative and marketing industry, Our office is bursting with great ideas, packed with passionate and talented staff, and each of us possesses the desire to succeed both as a business and for all of our clients.
The ideal candidate will have either some knowledge or experience in website design or digital marketing. Perhaps you have taught yourself coding or designed websites in your spare time. Or maybe you have run social media campaigns for a friend or family member, and now you are looking to gain a formal qualification and work experience in the industry.
· Web design
· Search engine optimisation
· Content creation using creative/design tools
· Creating and managing Email marketing campaigns
· Creating and managing social media campaigns
· Interpreting data & using analytic tools/dashboards to monitor performance of campaigns
· Writing blogs
· Creating marketing videos/adverts/graphics and photography
· Market research activities such as competitor analysis
· A passion for digital marketing demonstrated through some experience of either web design or social media
· Good communication skills
· Able to work well within a team
· Ability to learn new skills
· Good attention to detail
· Creative writing skills
· Design skills/knowledge
· Good analytical skills
· Pro-active/ able to use own initiative
· Knowledge of social media platforms
You will need at least 5x GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths at grades C/4 or above to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
Training to be provided:
· Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
· BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
· BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
· Google Analytics IQ
There is potential for progression within the business on successful completion of the apprenticeship or onto a higher-level qualification.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!