Rugby £5/hour Permanent
Our mission is to help businesses to discover and achieve their potential through digital marketing and web design. Our growth strategy is ambitious and we’re looking for a team member that will embrace our visions and help to make them a reality.
We’re looking for an individual who will uphold the values of our business and strives to do right by their colleagues, the business, and customers.
1 – Product Delivery – You’ll be responsible for delivering local SEO, PPC and social media campaigns. This includes strategy creation, delivery, reporting and client contact.
2 – Research & Development – To ensure that you can deliver the very best campaigns, you’ll need to keep one eye on the future of digital marketing.
3 – Exceeding Standards – You will be the touchpoint in the business for our customers. You’ll also be accountable for the quality and impact of the digital marketing campaigns that you deliver.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Experience working with a high degree of accountability
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Curious and active learner who seeks out professional development
· Ideally, some SEO experience
· Ideally, some experience with following tools: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Screaming Frog, Moz, etc.
Hours per week:
Monday to Friday
08:45am - 17:30pm (1 hour lunch break)
● Your Birthday Off
● Discretionary ½ Day Per Month In Addition To Annual Leave
● Regular Team Socials
● Employee Assistance Program
● Commission Potential For Everyone
● Office Fruit
● Training Budgets
● Pension Scheme
● Hybrid (Office First) Working
Candidates need to have a minimum of grades C/4 and above in English & maths, as well as a further 3 GCSEs (or equivalent).
The successful candidate will complete the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship with Swift DM over a period of 15-18 months.
Training will be delivered via remote Tutor Sessions and online learning.
Training days are delivered every Wednesday in within the business. You will have 15 sessions over the period of 15 months.
121 sessions with Tutor are delivered once a month for 1 hour.
You will gain the following qualifications: