Dudley £4.81/hour Permanent
We attract and engage with a diverse workforce from local communities. We’re a grassroots organisation from the West Midlands using diversity recruitment and communications to help job seekers from diverse communities, particularly black and ethnic minorities.
· Social Media Management
· Working in a team; developing new ideas and marketing tactics
· Learn to plan and execute marketing strategies
· Utilising email marketing platforms
· Working with SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
· Brainstorming and designing concepts for campaigns to be used on social media platforms
· You will be responsible for the creation of high-performing and engaging video & image visuals
· Able to use own initiative
· Organised and punctual
· Social Media and Tech Savvy
· Branding and Marketing experience
· Great communication skills
· Creative mindset and a good eye for detail
· Excellent video editing skills
· A particular interest in TikTok and YouTube
· A confident and easy going individual
We’re looking for someone who can spot trends, that can think of creative ideas and who likes a fast-paced working environment. You’ll be a great communicator, collaborator, love digital and have a passion for communication. We don’t need you to be the finished article, after all, that’s what an apprenticeship is all about - growth and learning.
HOURS PER WEEK: 37.5
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Happy to travel to our office in Dudley every day.
Candidates need to have a minimum of grades C/4 and above in English & maths, as well as a further 3 GCSEs (or equivalent).
The successful candidate will complete the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship with Swift DM over a period of 15-18 months.
Training will be delivered via remote Tutor Sessions and online learning.
Training days are delivered every Wednesday in within the business. You will have 15 sessions over the period of 15 months.
121 sessions with Tutor are delivered once a month for 1 hour.
YOU WILL GAIN THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS: